Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Body Supernova

It appears to be a constant battle between my virtue and my body. Virtue always seems to merge itself in between certain deeds that I would be tempted to dapple into, causing guilt to slither its way into my conscience. However, that is only if I had ever thought of performing such deeds as those. I admit, I have. I cannot help myself. It is not so much the idea of his body nor is it so much mine. It is the satisfaction of our body. The coming together of one unit in a romanticized, neo-fashioned way to collide into the fundamental state of completeness. I love him. There is absolutely no denying the fact. He cradles me as he has done before. Young blood flowing in from the deep. In my life, completeness has never felt more complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment